In 40 years Barry Bornstein has examined over 15,000 commercial, industrial, multi-family and single-family residences, such as;
· For the Stephen Girard Estate, over 80 buildings, including office and commercial structures, industrial buildings across the State of Pennsylvania, many under long-term lease to various state agencies.
· For Carnegie Development, construction punch-list inspection of a 23-story luxury high-rise condominium complex (The Carnegie Tower) in Portsmouth, Rhode Island.
· For O’Neill Properties, a construction punch-list inspection of the Corinthian, a 106 unit luxury condominium complex.
· For Mr. and Mrs. Jeffrey Lurie, owners of the Philadelphia Eagles professional football team, we examined the main line estate (8 buildings) of former U.S. Ambassador Walter Annenberg which included a golf course.
· For Philabundance, we examined several food distribution warehouse structures in the Philadelphia area.